Report an Outage
To report a power outage or emergency situation call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 320.563.8616 or 1.800.927.5443.
- Check the fuses or breakers in your home.
- Check the breakers below the meter if the meter is located on a yard pole.
- Call your neighbors. If their power is also off, ask if they have reported it yet. Please do not take for granted that the outage has been reported.
- Call Traverse Electric to report your outage. Please be prepared to give the account number, name, address, location number, and telephone number for the account without power in order for us to process your call more quickly.
- Please be patient. During a major storm there are a number of callers and not everyone will get through the first time they call. The cooperative has only two telephone lines that are forwarded to our dispatch center at Austin, Minnesota.